Prep time: 10 minutes
Skill level: Easy Peasy
Recipe by: Morrisons
This South American-inspired dish is fun, moreish and packed with nutrients.
- 30g quinoa
- ½ small avocado, chopped
- Juice of ½ lime
- 125g can Morrisons Skinless & Boneless Mackerel Fillets in Peri Peri Sauce
- 2tbsp black beans
- 2tbsp sweetcorn
- 1 tomato, roughly chopped
- Cook the quinoa according to the pack instructions. Drain well and leave to cool.
- Combine the avocado with the lime juice. Break up the mackerel into bite-sized pieces.
- Layer up your jar. Start with the mackerel and sauce on the bottom, followed by the cooked quinoa, black beans, sweet corn, avocado and tomato. Seal the jar.
- To eat, tip all of the ingredients into a bowl, toss together and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Fish is the Dish. See more recipes at www.fishisthedish.co.uk