Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 1 minute
- 2 x 75g smoked mackerel fillets
- 3 tbsp reduced-fat crème fraiche
- Squeeze of lemon juice, to taste
- 12 Wholegrain Krisprolls
- Flat-leaf parsley and lemon wedges, to serve
- Remove the skin and flake the smoked mackerel flesh into a bowl. Break it down with a fork, the more you mix, the smoother the topping will be. If you prefer a courser type, go easy with the fork.
- Add in creme fraiche and mix it all up. If your mackerel wasn’t peppered in the first place, you might like to add some – but it should be salty enough.
- Top the Krisprolls with the mackerel and serve garnished with flat-leaf parsley and lemon wedges on the side.