- 4 Whole Mackerel; filleted and pin boned
- 2 spring onions
- Bunch of flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbs white wine Vinegar
- 6 tbs virgin olive oil
- Season the fillets and brush with a little olive oil.
- Place the fillets on to a hot BBQ, skin side down and then after 2 minutes turn over, cooking for another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Finely chop the spring onions and roughly chop the Parsley.
- Place the vinegar into a bowl and whisk in the olive oil then season to taste, adding the spring onion and the parsley.
- Once the fish is cooked place straight onto a serving dish and spoon the dressing over the top, and serve straight away.